The initial ABA intake consists of a meeting with Ubuntu Autism Staff, Parents and the Child. The parent is interviewed for the first segment of the ABA assessment and asked to respond to a series of applicable questions. Each child is assessed on their individual skills and needs. We take note of the most minute details of the child in his/her own natural environment.
We provide exceptional in home ABA therapy for autism and conditions with challenging behaviors. Our Applied Behavior Analysis treatment (ABA therapy) includes consulting, 1:1 treatment, functional behavioral assessment, behavior intervention plans, education, and training for parents, educators, and healthcare professionals. Our highly skilled, passionate staff and Board Certified Clinicians work hard to provide the best possible outcomes. We accept most major insurance for in home ABA therapy for autism insurance. Our insurance experts are available to assist your family.
Overview of Our In-Home ABA Therapy Program
- In Home ABA therapy service for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Programs for newly diagnosed and young children, school-age children, adolescents and young adults.
- Therapy services are designed for each child involving Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Typical programs consist of 10-20 hours per week of therapy.
- Parent involvement and participation during all phases of the therapy program.
- Focus on skill acquisition and behavior management.
- A combination of incidental teaching, social skills instruction, and structured teaching methods.